Friday, January 22, 2010

my memories.......

Its not easy for us to remember good things compare to bad things right?? still remember when i was form 5 and i decided to go for nursing college before the SPM result is out......
All my friends was shock.... Am i too brave?? No... Just don't have other choice.. Sad?? ya... I was struggle for making this decision before the result its out...
While waiting the result, i was doing a part time job.. and i was close with two friends.. Thanks to them who always treat me like sister..and they understand how i feel.. until bring me for interview and give me 101%support....
Then, i went for the job for three month and training in KL alone for three years.... Its really tough..
Of cause, this three years i was doing something which i have been force to do it. Suffer for practical, study.. until depression..... but i still have sweet memories...
Thanks to all my friends who always supports me from near or far.... Even you all didn't say anything.. but i know you all always there to help me, guide me and support me..

No comments:

Post a Comment